Indice del forum

FORUM

Forum Mustang Club of Italy
Dedicato a tutti gli appassionati

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

new balance mens shoes
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
RosemaryGrace

Stangs Boyz

usa
MessaggioInviato: Mer Gen 09, 2019 8:00 am    Oggetto:  new balance mens shoes
Descrizione:

’žNew Balance CM999 Feral Creature
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
Collection Peacock Sep 14, 2009 New Balance s Feral Creature Collection has produced some pretty cool pieces thus far. We gave you as sneak peak at the drop a while back but now that the shoes are available we can take a more in depth look. The Peacock is a literal interpretation of the animal influence featuring gradient rainbow back panel along the heel while the front plays the black/grey/white role. These are available in Taiwan but international shipping is welcomed.

New Balance M575J Pony Hair. Sep 10, 2009 The addition of Pony Hair has been popular amongst many lines for the past few years, but I have yet to see it done quite like this. Using tan hair over New Balance s premium white leather, it almost seems like a natural match. The only coloring you will see is a hint of speckle along the heel and back sole. Even the classic NB toe tag is done in complete white, giving this release a clean cut look.About a year ago MITA and New Balance got together on a few pair of 580 s. Since it
was a literal few they haven t really been seen since outside of the pricey confines of eBay or consignment shops. Well A.R.C. runs to your rescue with a handful of the exlusive collabs and they are taking orders now! Get up on it if you want it.

New Balance 999 Feral Creation Collection Sep 1, 2009 September 9th 2009 only rolls around once and
in honor of it mita and Leftfoot will be linking with New Balance to drop the seminal 999 Feral Creation Collection. Consisting of 2 pairs designed for each store the 4 pair drop is limited to 660 pairs. Leftfoot s Lion and Peacock versions alternate cool and hot colorways while mita s Mouse and Crow keep it considerably dark and feature a very interesting use of materials. These kicks use everything including suede, nylon, leather, 3M and faux hair for a complete look that is pretty stunning. Good luck nabbing a pair of these!

Staple x New Balance 575 White Pigeon Release Info Aug 14, 2009 New Balance continues to amaze us with their interesting designs, and in one of their latest collaborations, they have come together
with Staples to create the Staple x New Balance 575 White Pigeon, which has been highly anticipated since pics first surfaced. The good news is that they are slated to officially release at select stores on August 18, 2009. They are quite limited, as only 1,077 pairs were produced.The three stores you will be able to find the shoes include Reed Space (NY), Barney s (LA), and Goodfoot (Toronto). Look for prices to be set by individual retailers.

New Balance MT580 Spring 2010 Release Aug 14, 2009 The New Balance MT 580 model has always been seen in interesting, clean colorways. Here we feature a new colorway which is slated for a February 2010 release. They sport an interesting colorway consisting of muted grey, white, black, and electric blue. Other features include a 3M logo, as well as a speckled outsole, add-ons which definitely help add another dimension. Look for them to retail for $100 upon their release. New Balance Experience Store in Beijing Aug 12, 2009 New Balance one ups its competition by not adding an elite athlete to their team, or collaborating with some big name; but by creating an Experience store. The store in only the first out of one thousand which will host NB s history through timelines, clothing, and kicks. The project is scheduled to be completed in 2012.

New Balance X Staple White Pigeon 575 Release Information Aug 11, 2009 Sneaker heads are most familiar with Jeff Staple for his Nike SB collaboration, the Pigeon dunk lows, and various other ventures. Using his penchant for the dirtiest birds known to man on the New Balance 575 Staple has now added New Balance to his list of
high caliber partners. Word is these will be limited to 1,000 pairs and will be in stores August 18th.New Balance CM996M Aug 5, 2009 The Newest New Balance is the CM996M which is an update on their 996 in two fresh colorways. Something about that cool blue just speaks to the spirit of summer and the silver wont work any other time of the year either. Suede and leather make these runners a little bit more rugged than the others and the ENCAP system shouldnt shock you at all. The
tonal embroidery on the heel is definitely a nice touch.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Presentazioni Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: